Housing Choices WA is part of the Housing Choices Australia Group of Companies


If your circumstances change and you need to move to another property, you may be eligible for a transfer. Circumstances making you eligible include overcrowding (such as a growing family who find the property is now too small) or under-occupying (a number of family members have left home and the property is now too big to manage). You can also apply if you have severe medical problems that make your current property unsuitable. If your need to move is urgent and this is supported by medical or support professionals, you should contact your Tenancy Officer for an assessment for a Priority Transfer.