DO NOT COMPLETE THIS ONLINE FORM IF YOU HAVE AN EMERGENCY OR URGENT MAINTENANCE ISSUE.
If your maintenance issue is an emergency or is urgent please call the Maintenance Hotline immediately on 1800 203 383.
This Online Maintenance Request Form should only be filled in if your maintenance issue is not an emergency or urgent.
Please note, examples of emergency or urgent repairs include, but are not limited to;
- a gas leak
- a burst water pipe or damaged water fitting or fixture that causes a large amount of water to be wasted
- electricity, gas or water supply loss / fault
- property not being secure (risk of break-in)
- no hot water
- serious storm, fire or flooding damage
- faulty smoke alarm/s
- a broken or blocked toilet (if only one toilet in property)
- faulty RCDs
- any other serious fault or issue that causes the property to not be safe or secure
If you are experiencing any of these issues, or something else equally as urgent, please call the Maintenance Hotline immediately on 1800 203 383 – do not complete this online form.