Access Housing wishes to advise tenants that our Maintenance Hotline operating hours have changed to 8.00am – 4.00pm Monday to Friday.
This change takes effect as of Monday 21 May 2018.
All damage or required repairs to your home (routine, priority, urgent and emergency maintenance) should be reported promptly to the Access Housing Maintenance Hotline by calling 1800 203 383 between 8.00am and 4.00pm Monday to Friday.
Access Housing also provides tenants with an after-hours maintenance service (for emergencies only) through calling 1800 203 383. This after-hours (4.00pm – 8.00am) service is only for Access Housing tenants experiencing a maintenance emergency. Examples of emergency repairs include, but are not limited to;
• a gas leak
• a burst water pipe or damaged water fitting or fixture that causes a large amount of water to be wasted
• electricity, gas or water supply loss / fault
• property not being secure (risk of break-in)
• serious storm, fire or flooding damage
• faulty smoke alarm/s
• a broken or blocked toilet (if only one toilet in property)
• faulty RCDs
• any other serious fault or issue that causes the property to not be safe or secure
Non-urgent and non-emergency maintenance requests can also be lodged via the Access Housing website by completing an Online Maintenance Request Form.