Access Housing’s annual Tenant Survey is now available for our highly valued tenants to complete and can be downloaded from the Access Housing website.
A printed copy of the survey and a reply paid envelope will also be included in the winter edition of our tenant newsletter – At Home with Access Housing – which is due to arrive in each of our tenant’s letterboxes this week.
The annual Tenant Survey is an important part of Access Housing’s feedback process, as it gives tenants the chance to rate and provide their opinions on the services we offer. Each year we review and use the feedback we receive to improve the services we provide across our Tenancy Services division, Property Services division and wider business activities.
Tenants who complete the survey and return it to Access Housing either by email or post by Friday 17 July will go in the running to win one of three prizes. Winners will be drawn at random, with $500 being first prize. There will also be two second prizes of $100 drawn! Every tenant that returns a completed survey will be put in the prize draw.
We had a fantastic response to our annual survey in 2014 and this year we hope to receive even more feedback from our tenants, so please let us know what your experiences with Access Housing were like over the past 12 months.
How to complete the downloadable 2015 Tenant Survey
1. Click here for the survey to open in a new browser.
2. Save a copy of the survey to your computer.
3. Complete the survey by typing in your answers or clicking the appropriate tick box/s in the multiple choice questions.
4. Once you have finished answering all of the questions, click ‘Save’ and then close the document.
5. Attach the completed survey to an email and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please title your email ‘My 2015 Tenant Survey Response’.
If you have any questions please call 9430 0900 or email email@example.com.